***The 20 Moms Summer Fun Packet is coming back in time for Spring Break 2014, and at a great price! Just $9.99! ***
The Camp Mom Summer Activities Pack is now available!
I’ve been working with an amazing group of bloggers to bring a fantastic summer resource to you! 86 Pages of brilliant, beautiful resources to help make your summer a wonderfully memorable one. This fully printable pack contains:
Resources to help you plan and keep you organized:
- Summer Bucket List – Be proactive and include your kids — How do YOU want to make this summer memorable?
- Summer Routine Sheet – Keep everyone on an even keel by sketching out the basic rhythm.
- Theme Adventure and Activity Planner – You can tailor your activities plan to fit your family’s interests — and you’ll have all the supplies at the ready!
- Summer Survival Sheet – Break it down to the basics, to make this summer a success!
3 Comprehensive Activity Themes
Each theme comes with a variety of hands-on activities, each beautifully photographed and broken down to simple, grab-and-go instructions. Along with the activities, you’ll also find activities to get you out and about as well as a reading list from some of the best resources for quality children’s lit.
- Water: Splash and Play
- Art: The Earth Without art is just “Eh”
- Nature: Explorers in Your Own Back Yard
PLUS – Sensory Play Any Day theme with a printable list of ideas and resources for implementing a variety of sensory activities you can take indoors or out. Whether just for fun, for learning, or for soothing the summer grumpies, sensory play is always a sure-fire winner!
In total the pack contains 45 detailed play activities geared for children ages 2-7, as well as TONS of links, extensions, and additional resources.
There’s also a bonus section to give you the information you need to get your summer started on the right foot. Topics include:
- How to Plan for a Mindful Summer
- How to Keep the Peace Between Siblings
- How to Put Together a Basic Summer Art Kit (Plus 20 more art ideas using just those basics)
- How to Get the Most Out of Museum Field Trips
- How to Discuss Art with Kids
- Kitchen Sensory Fun
- And more!
Want a taste? Here’s a sneak peek at a page I contributed (though Jamie from Hands On As We Grow made it much prettier!):
All of the activities are cleanly and beautifully organized like this with simple, grab-and-go instructions.
I hope you can take advantage of this fantastic resource from the talented bloggers from 20 Moms, and that this summer will be one of the best for you and your family!
I am so excited about Camp Mom, this is exactly what I need to help me create the kind of summer experience I want for my kids! I tend to have great expectations for the summer but pulling it all together while managing a house and family can make it difficult to execute. We are also on a tight budget so I am looking forward to giving my kids great summer activities that we can do at home. With four kids even reasonably priced extracurricular classes are not an option this year, thank you for writing this superb ebook! ~ Lorien V. Mom to 4